Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Knitting the wrist warmers

Here's the progress on my frilly wrist warmers. The wrist warmers are knitted all in one, including the lacy frill. After you've knitted the wrist part, you make extra stitches for the frill and place them on stitch holders until you've finished knitting the glove.

Keep knitting in the round, then turn the work at the end of a row and work flat in stocking stitch (knit one row, purl one row) to create the thumb hole.

The pattern for these wrist warmers is almost ready, and when it is I'll be selling it in my etsy store. Keep your eye on this blog to find out when it's available, or sign up to my newsletter using the form in the sidebar and I'll email you when it's ready. As a bonus, if you sign up to the newsletter I'll send you the pattern for the Urban Explorer's Kit Bag for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share with me? Please tell me what you're thinking.